does anyone else regret not attending concerts that happened before you were even a fan of the band because I do and it hurts
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
holy fuck! so how did the penguins taste?????
this is the cutest video in the entire world. this seal is just so afraid for this dumb weird baby she thinks she’s found out in the ocean. have a bird. have another bird. no, see, eat the bird! the bird is food! why won’t this stupid baby eat. open your mouth you idiot baby i will feed you bird if it’s the last thing i do
Native Americans represent just one per cent of the US population and some languages have only one speaker left. Now a new generation is fighting to preserve their culture. Meet the women leading that fight.
Zoe Saldana by Diego Uchitel for C Magazine
whats your opinion on tampons
they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
that is a fantastic point
"This album — dreamt up in the late 90s, restored in 2013, released in 2014 — is so expansive and restless and beautiful. Years of growth and disruption and moving forward and moving backwards and living are encased in it.”
I just posted a review of the new Ashrae Fax record, Never Really Been Into It, on my other blog. Please have a read and let me know what you think. Thanks for checking it out!